To promote the career of young researchers who are currently impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and enhance their research training, the SBCF - The French Society for Cell Biology - offers 20 registration fellowships to young scientists (graduate student or postdoc) to attend the 2020 ASCB-EMBO joint annual meeting (December 2nd to 16th Cell Bio Virtual - Online meeting).
Send you application before October 31st 2020 to sbcf at atoutcom.com
The conditions to apply are :
- be at least in your second year of PhD or be a postdoc and not have had an SBCF fellowship in the last three years,
- present your work at the meeting (abstract submission is required),
- be a member of the SBCF (your PI and your research team must also be affiliated to the SBCF),
- put the SBCF logo on you poster/presentation,
- after the meeting, send to the SBCF a pdf file with your poster/presentation (including the SBCF logo) and a half page text explaining the benefits of attending this meeting.
For more informations please contact: sbcf at atoutcom.com
List of documents to submit
Send your application at sbcf at atoutcom.com as a single pdf file containing:
1) CV of the candidate (1 page)
2) A letter explaining your reasons to attend the meeting and apply for the travel grant
3) A copy of the abstract submitted
NB: All documents should be sent as one file.