Each year, the SBCF awards travel/registration grants to PhD students and post docs who present their research work in cell biology (as a poster or a talk) during an international meeting.
Due to the sanitary crisis, some meetings are still held by visioconference with registration fees and others are starting to be held in-person. We will consider in our selection process awarding grants for registration fees to attend online conferences as well as travel/registration grants to attend in-person meetings.
Applications are considered twice a year, with the following application deadlines:
March 15 and September 15.
To apply you should :
- be at least in your second year of PhD or be a postdoc and not have had an SBCF fellowship in the last three years,
- present your work at the meeting as a poster or a talk,
- be a member of the SBCF (your PI and your research team must also be affilated to the SBCF),
- put the SBCF logo on you poster or in your presentation slides,
- after the meeting, send to the SBCF a pdf file with your poster and a half page text explaining the benefits of attending this meeting.
List of documents to submit
Your application for below must include a pdf file with this information:
1) Your CV (1 page)
2) A letter to motivate your application
3) A copy of the abstract you submitted to the meeting.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information and questions, please contact us at:
sbcf [at] atoutcom.com
NB: All documents should be sent as one file.