Following the great success of the 9th edition in Rennes (2017), the French Society for Cell Biology is pleased to announce the forthcoming 2019 10th edition of the “Imaging the Cell” congress in thebeautiful city of Lyon (November 4th to 6th). This meeting will cover the most recent conceptual and technological advances in cell imaging at both cellular and ultrastructural levels.
The morning sessions will be dedicated to talks given by prestigious national and international speakers and selected short talks. During afternoon, technical workshops will be setup in the PLATIM and CIQLE Imaging facility localed at ENS-Gerland and University Rockefeller.
Ideally located in the South East of France, Lyon, capital of the Rhône-Alpes region is 2 hours from Paris TGV and 1h40 from the Mediterranean coast. Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport is connected to 115 destinations and welcomes 8.5 million passengers each year. Lyon obtain the reputation of the world capital of gastronomy: the city count 15 starred restaurants and 4,000 restaurants. With the development of space for walks and leisure, the success of Vélo’V self-service, the Park of the Golden Head, a real green lung in the heart from the city, we will be very happy to welcome you in Lyon for this exciting meeting.
- Magalie Bénard, INSERM Rouen, France
- Laurent Cognet, CNRS Bordeaux, France
- Julien Courchet, INSERM Lyon, France
- Sarah Dinvaut, INMG Lyon, France
- Karine Loulier, INSERM Montpellier, France
- Jonas Ries, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
- Anne Rios, Princess Maxima Utrecht, Netherlands
- Fréderic Saudou, GIN, Grenoble, France
- Uwe Schlattner, UGA, Grenoble, France
- Guillaume Van Niel, CNRS Paris, France
- Shan Zhao, ISD University of Munich, Germany