- Highlighting cell biology research via its actors is amongst the missions of the SBCF.
- Each year, the SBCF awards a “Young Researcher Prize” of 5000 euros.
- The awardee is selected by a jury composed of members from the SBCF council.
- The SBCF Young Researcher Prize acknowledges the excellence of the work from a researcher in cell biology with at least one contribution from the post-doctoral work .
Selection procedure: The jury comprises all members of the SBCF council, except those in conflict of interest with one of the candidates. For the 1rst round, each application is examined by at least 5 reviewers to establish a short list. For the second round, the best application are examined by the entire jury to choose the awardee of the year.
- aged below 35 years old on the 11th of March 2021 (+ one year per child for women or for children leave)
- be a SBCF member and work in an SBCF affiliated team
- having demonstrated a remarkable scientifc activity in Cell Biology with at least one post-doctoral published contribution
- be hired or not on a permanent position
List of documents to submit
- Summary of past research achievements (max 5 pages)
- Full Publication list
deadline for applying : 11 March 2021*
*you can send additional documents untill end of March.