The SBCF is organizing the First “Cell Biology of Coronaviruses” Virtual meeting on January 28th, 2021.
The goal of this meeting is to federate researchers who applied their expertise in cell biology to better characterize Coronaviruses, with a particular focus on SARS-CoV-2. In the context of this worldwide pandemics, the French Society for Cell Biology (SBCF) is proud to organize its first e-meeting with a great lineup of speakers. They will present published and unpublished work ongoing in their labs, sharing conceptual and technical advances in the field.
A dedicated virtual room will be available for attendees to discuss further with the speakers to foster interactions and exchange. Students and post-docs are encouraged to submit their work as abstracts will be selected for oral presentations. A prize will be awarded for the best talk.
Our invited speakers are :
– Bruno Antonny, IPMC, Univ Cote d’Azur, Nice, France
– Montserrat Barcena, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
– Gaëlle Boncompain, CNRS, Institut Curie, Paris, France
– Steeve Boulant, Dept Infectious Diseases, Heidelberg Univ (DKFZ), Germany
– Lisa Chakrabarti, Institut Pasteur Paris, France
– Eric Chevet, INSERM, Univ Rennes, France
– Ivan Dikic, Univ Hospital Frankfurt, Goethe Univ, Frankfurt, Germany
– Gisou Van der Goot, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
Registration is free but mandatory. If you wish to attend without submitting an abstract, leave the box blank.
Program of the meeting
Looking forward to seeing you online for this exciting meeting!
The organizing Committee:
Raphaël Gaudin, Stéphanie Miserey-Lenkei, Nathalie Sauvonnet and Florence Niedergang