- Engineered materials and emerging technologies
- Tissue homeostasis and dysregulation
- Characterising the matrix
Abstracts should be prepared as following:
– An English language abstract must be in the terminology familiar to specialists.
– The text should be succinct and substantive. Beside presenter’s full names and affiliations, the abstract must include: purpose, methods, results, conclusion and significance.
– Submit a Word document no longer than 500 words or one-page in length.
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 21ST 2017
Plus de détails ICI