The SBCF - The French Society for Cell Biology together with the ASCB offers 5 travel fellowships (1000 € each) to young scientists (graduate student or postdoc) to attend the 2019 ASCB-EMBO joint annual meeting in Washington, DC (December 7th to 11th).
In addition, ASCB will offer free registration to two selected laureates.
The conditions to apply are :
- be at least in your second year of PhD or be a postdoc and not have had an SBCF fellowship in the last three years,
- present your work at the meeting as a poster or a talk,
- be a member of the SBCF as well as your PI and your research team must also be affilated to the SBCF,
- put the SBCF logo on you poster or in your presentation slides,
- after the meeting, send to the SBCF a pdf file with your poster and a half page text explaining the benefits of attending this meeting.
List of documents to submit
Send your application at sbcf at atoutcom.com before July 1st as a single pdf file containing:
1) CV of the candidate (1 page)
2) A letter explaining your reasons to attend the meeting and apply for the travel grant
3) A copy of the abstract submitted
NB: All documents should be sent as one file.