The SBCF - The French Society for Cell Biology offers travel fellowships (500 € each) to young scientists (graduate student or postdoc) to attend the 2022 Cell La Vie 2 meeting in Paris (September 21st to 23rd).
The deadline to apply is juin 30th 2022
The conditions to apply are :
- be at least in your second year of PhD or be a postdoc and not have had an SBCF fellowship in the last three years
- present your work at the meeting as a poster or a talk
- be a member of the SBCF. Your PI and your research team must also be affilated to the SBCF,
- put the SBCF logo on you poster or on your presentation,
- after the meeting, send to the SBCF a pdf file with your poster and a half page text explaining the benefits of attending this meeting.
List of documents to submit
Send your application at sbcf [at] atoutcom.com as a single pdf file containing:
1) CV of the candidate (1 page)
2) A letter explaining your reasons to attend the meeting and to apply for the travel grant
3) A copy of the abstract submitted
NB: All documents should be sent as one file.