To highlight research in cell biology and its actors is one of the missions of the SBCF.
Each year, the SBCF awards a “Young Researcher Prize” of 5000€.
The winner is chosen by a committee composed of members of the SBCF Board.
The Young Investigator Award recognizes excellence in cell biology by a researcher with at least one publication after his/her PhD.
Selection procedure: The committee is composed of all members of the SBCF board, except in case of conflict of interest with one of the applicants. For the first round, each application is reviewed by at least 5 reviewers to establish a short list. For the second round, the pre-selected applications are reviewed by the whole committee to select the winner of the year.
- Be less than 35 years old on March 11, 2023 (+1 year per child or parental leave)
- be a SBCF member and be part of a team that is also SBCF affiliated
- have demonstrated exceptional activity in the field of cell biology (with at least one post-doctoral publication)
- have or not a permanent position
List of documents to submit
- NB: All documents should be sent as one file.
- please fill in the form below
application deadline: March 10, 2023