- Highliting cell biology research and its actors is among the missions of the SBCF.
- Each year, the SBCF awards a “Young Researcher Award”. The amount is 5000 euros.
- The awardee is selected by a jury composed of members of the SBCF council.
- The SBCF Young Researcher Award acknowledges the excellence of the work of a researcher in cell biology with at least one publication after her/his PhD.
The award ceremony will take place on May 28 in the afternoon, during the 2020 SBCF Young Researcher Day.
Selection procedure: The jury comprises all the members of the SBCF council, except in the event of a conflict of interest with one of the candidates. For the 1rst round, each application is examined by at least 5 reviewers to establish a short list. For the second round, the best application are examined by the entire jury to choose the awardee of the year.
- Being under 35 years old on Feburary 11th, 2020 (+1 extra year per child for women or for parental break)
- Being an SBCF member, in a team affilated to the SBCF
- The research has led to major breakthrough in cell biology, with at least one post-doctoral publication
- With or without a permanent position
List of documents to submit
- List of publications
- Research activity report (5 pages max)
Dead line : February 11th, 2020
*You may be asked to provide additional documents between Frebruary 28th and 28th.NB: All documents should be sent as one file.