- Highliting cell biology research and its actors is among the missions of the SBCF.
- Each year, the SBCF awards a “Young Researcher Award”. The amount is 5000 euros.
- The awardee is selected by a jury composed of members of the SBCF council.
- The SBCF Young Researcher Award acknowledges the excellence of the work of a researcher in cell biology with at least one publication after her/his PhD.
- Being under 35 years old on Feburary 5th, 2019 (+1 extra year per child for women or for parental break)
- Being an SBCF member, in a team affilated to the SBCF
- The research has led to major breakthrough in cell biology, with at least one post-doctoral publication
- With or without a permanent position
List of documents to submit
- List of publications
- Research activity report (5 pages max)